The Dock Key....great idea....I just bought one.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richg99

Reaction score
Great idea. Could have used it a few days ago. The dock had very few cleats and was almost too wide for my Boat Hook to reach across.

https://www.thedockkey.com/

I just bought one on Amazon. They also have packs of 1/2/4 all with free shipping if you are a Prime member.

https://smile.amazon.com/Dock-Key-Si...dock+key&psc=1

Also available at Walmart online according to the web site.

jethro said:
This is genius! Why can't I be that smart...
Well ,,, maybe they have a position "availbale" for you ...

Is this LACK of spell-checking even a simple website banner just anutha (Boston speak ... ) example of the dumbing down of America?

Attachments

• Availbale.JPG
    Availbale.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 1,054
  • Dock.JPG
    Dock.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,054
Spell checking....Couldn't agree more.

Unfortunately, a large part of our population wouldn't know it if you pointed the words out to them.

None-the-less, I use free ... Grammarly.... as my spell checker. It surely doesn't catch everything but it does catch enough errors to make me sound like I can speak English.

When it comes to reading, the brain is amazing in its ability to recall what the word should be purely from character recognition, i.e., length of the word plus the 1st & last letters. Examples:

"It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae ..."

"It doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be at the right place ..."

dad and I used to make these things, almost identical, when I was knee high to a grasshopper. They were pretty popular.

Latest posts