Thrust Need

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess, the Tracker 1436 max weight is 628lbs. With 3 people and motor and other stuff I think it would be real close to that weight.

who knows maybe I am wrong...

No need :) I rock a Smokercraft 1436, 2 batteries, 2 motors, 2 graphs, GPS, full sheet 3/4 plywood, 2 seats/pedestals/mounts, Livewell, built in tackle storage, lights, spare props/plugs, tools, tackle, cooler, etc, etc :)

Two d c batteries is going to add alot of weight, I had a jon boat and had a 3 hp Minn Kota trolling motor on the back, plenty of power.

those 3hp motors are hard on batteries I have 1 sitting in the basement of my cabin but they will move you across the lake

Never had any battery trouble with mine, I had that eye thing in my battery and it never went into the black. Maybe I just got lucky

I have a 30lb Thrust on front of my 12' Semi-V and it moves very well.

With my trusty Walmart battery, it will last at least 6 hours of fishing running from spot to spot on a breezy day......if its a calm day, its last even longer.

Latest posts