TinBoats.net is for sale

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
All,
It is time I put this site up for sale. This site and everything we have built deserves fresh eyes, enthusiasm, and a new direction. That cannot be me right now as I am focused in other directions. Believe me, I have struggled with this for a long time but for the betterment of the site, it's time to move on.

That being said, if you or anyone you know is interested in throwing their hat in the ring to own the first and only Aluminum boat fishing site, have them contact me directly at [email protected] or via Private Message here on the forum. I'm not asking for a million dollars. With a little work, this site can make money and bring value to all loyal members and readers all around the world.

Thanks,
Jim

Jim:

I certainly understand 100%! FYI, I sent your info to Angie who had purchased my old Classic Parker website/Forums site. She also admins a few other Sites I frequent and know that the intent and content was preserved 100%! And if anything, all those Sites have become even better due to the active adminstration.

Thanks for ALL you have done, good luck!

Dale

That sucks Jim. I do understand though.

I may have somebody who might be interested. He runs 9 car forums (of which I am a member of 3) and they are great forums with great members just like here. I think it would fit in the fold perfectly.

Ill pass it it along to him and see what he thinks.

Mario

Hey Jim,

Everything changes, I guess, but I'll miss your personal touch on the forum. Whatever happens, you have been a gift to those of us who want to talk about, ask about, provide information for, and seek information from other Tin Boats owners and rehabbers.

I hope the transition allows to the site to keep it's camaraderie and sense of belonging with a bunch of like-minded folks from all walks of life.

Thank you for what you've done.

=D> =D> =D>

Thank You, Jim for creating this website. It has been my favorite site for the last 14 years now. I do understand the work that goes into a website. I had a website years ago that sold flashlights and flashlight parts so i do understand. I ended mine because I was spending so much time running it and not making enough on it to quit quit my day job. It may have turned out better if I had the time to manage it more. I hope your new endeavors are all of what you expect and are happy in them. Again, Thank You, Ken Mixson

Holy cow. I’m sitting in London Heathrow for our return home and thought I would log in to see what was happening. Didn’t expect this.

I’m sure the site will land in good hands. And, I thank you Jim for a great site, not to mention helping me out.

Jim, You built an outstanding site and I wish you the best of luck with the Sale and your next adventures.

Latest posts