TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supposed to be retired but I worked all day - yesterday, today and tomarrow and again on Friday. Gonna fish Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

tincansailor said:
Supposed to be retired but I worked all day - yesterday, today and tomarrow and again on Friday. Gonna fish Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

Make sure you take pictures of your catch! We'd love to share your excitement!

Who are people talking to on cell phones at 6AM waiting for the train? These are Casual conversations, not work related. If someone called me to "talk" at 6AM they would get an earful IF I picked it up. #-o

Jim said:
Who are people talking to on cell phones at 6AM waiting for the train? These are Casual conversations, not work related. If someone called me to "talk" at 6AM they would get an earful IF I picked it up. #-o

I have wondered the same thing. Probably the same people they talk too while they are in the checkout line at the grocery store.

BassAddict said:
The banjo minnow commercial is on, I wonder if i should admit that im thinking of buying it!!

They need to change the name of those things. When I'm out on the lake by myself, the thought of banjo music still sends chills up my back.

I have to admit, those infomercials look pretty convincing.

15 year ago when the Banjo minnow came out - my Mom bought be a pack from Wal-Mart after I begged her for them... needless to say, they worked in the small farm ponds I was fishing in. I haven't tried any since then, but may get the urge to do it again (doubtful though)

well... no more photobucet at work for me... seems work has shut it down. Here's the message I get in big letters

You have attempted to navigate to a site that is blocked because it is categorized as Personal Network Storage and Backup

I just went downstairs to get my 2nd morning Mountain Dew.. reached for my wallet and it's not there. I hope it's at home

Boars Head Deli Mustard rules!

It's like Chinese food Mustard which goes right to your nose and brain :LOL2:

co208L.jpg

Rudy's rub is the king! Hamburgers to Pork, it rules.

BBQ'ing this Saturday, 2 or 3 racks of baby backs over apple wood with apple juice in the watersbowl and spritzed with more - , should be ready just after the parade is done in front of our house! MMMMmmmm Can taste it now!

Will
:)

russ010 said:
well... no more photobucet at work for me... seems work has shut it down. Here's the message I get in big letters

You have attempted to navigate to a site that is blocked because it is categorized as Personal Network Storage and Backup

Welcome to my world. I'm surprised I can even get to this site. Even in tinboats none posted pictures show up.

poolie said:
russ010 said:

Welcome to my world. I'm surprised I can even get to this site. Even in tinboats none posted pictures show up.

They have filters at the school and I rarely see pics on any of the non-school related sites I try to get on. They also have word filters because I couldn't get on a compass site once because it has the word a$$ in compass. :roll:

Latest posts