Trolling motor bow bracket for 1648

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

braden

Reaction score
I have a 1648 that has a bow deck of around 21 inches deep. A friend of mine recently gave me a bow mounted trolling motor (55lb minn Kota riptide) that I would like to put on my boat. The trolling motor has a mount to raise it up, but it has an angled cut for a v shaped bow.

Are there any commercially available bow mounts available for a flat front boat? I have included a pic of what I am looking for (this is NOT my boat).

Attachments

• 5429BC4D-D5AF-40DB-B4CC-4E72AA600479.png
    5429BC4D-D5AF-40DB-B4CC-4E72AA600479.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 120
When I wanted something similar for down riggers on my previous boat, I sent a rough sketch wit dimensions to Fish-On Fabrications. They were easy to deal with and I thought the price was pretty good. You can find them under the Sponsor's link.

LDUBS said:
When I wanted something similar for down riggers on my previous boat, I sent a rough sketch wit dimensions to Fish-On Fabrications. They were easy to deal with and I thought the price was pretty good. You can find them under the Sponsor's link.

Thanks!

Latest posts