Well, this was kind of sudden

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys,
Long time lurker just never much to add. This was my set up for many years. About a 30' travel trailer with a 14' tracker Jon boat on the truck with an older 8 hp mercury in the bed. Boat was only about a 100 to 125 lbs so not to bad to get on top, but to make it even easier I put a boat seat swivel on the back truck rack and attached a 2x4 to the swivel. Then all I had to do was put the back of the boat on the rack and secure it with a rope with the front of the boat resting on the ground. Then grab front of boat and rotate by walking to the front of the truck and placing on the front rack and securing. Check out eide boat loader at boatloader.com as a commercially made solution.

Attachments

• DSC02412.JPG
    DSC02412.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 208
TMan, that is a nice looking set up and I like your system for loading the boat. We are enjoying the travel trailer. But as I mentioned in an earlier post it bottoms out on the tracks to my side yard. Makes it kind of a hassle to put in and out. So, I got a guy coming to pull up the pavers and change the grade as soon as the ground dries up a little. Hopefully that will get done before the end of the month.