WOW!! How many outboards can you fit on a tin boat?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Specknreds

Reaction score
boat3.jpg

The whole hull must be one huge gas tank.

It's reported that it was built for the BP oil spill clean up.

I would love to lay my hands on one of those Yamaha 250 4 strokes. I have a 200hp and priced a 250. The best I saw was $19000.

clarkbre said:
Well don't all Binford 6100 jon boats need 8, 250hp motors?

:LOL2: =D> =D>

KMixson said:
Where's the trailer to haul it to the ramp?

I want to see the truck that pulls it. Surely it is being built next to the water. The way they they launch big boats at work is to set them on dollies and just roll them off into the bayou. Who knows????

i can see it now......
I just got a new jon boat and am wondering what size trolling motor do i need and should i get 1 or 2 batteries
i will be running nav lights and maybe a radio

Which props gonna turn which way and who gonna sinc all those motors? Think that might be one of Keven Costner's multi million dollar oil clean up things?

Can you ski behind it? What is the trolling speed? Does it have a live well? Will a five pound anchor be big enough? Does it have a casting deck? Is there a place to mount the rod holders? Do I need to carry a paddle in case my motors quit? So many questions, so little time.

Oh,Oh,Oh, Now that the space shuddle program is Kaput. They can get that big crawler to move this thing to the ramp and back. But it'll take a week each way.

Latest posts