• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Minn Kota Endura T-bar(part for transom mount bracket)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie_boysles

Reaction score
I am in need of this part. It is the T-bar for a Minn Kota Endura 50 transom mount trolling motor. Mine snapped when I got hung on a rock in the New River. It is the locking mechanism on the bracket. It is a cheap part BUT it seems everyone wants like $10 just to ship the darn thing. it retails for .67 at Minn-Kota, but again shipping is $10.00.

it looks like this:

!B-5PCjgEGk~$(KGrHqYOKjQEzPMOnL8WBM9+uTDCS!~~_3.JPG

Thanks johnboy. They did have it, but you had to spend a minimum of $5 and the tbar was like $1. I found one at fish-lectronics for $5.95 shipped! sweet! THey also have a new 5-speed switch that i think i may replace mine with. When I put it in reverse on speed 3, it like you have to turn it all the way over and then back a little and hold it in order to go that speed. So ill replace the switch. its only an $18 part

dixie_boysles said:
Thanks johnboy. They did have it, but you had to spend a minimum of $5 and the tbar was like $1. I found one at fish-lectronics for $5.95 shipped! sweet! THey also have a new 5-speed switch that i think i may replace mine with. When I put it in reverse on speed 3, it like you have to turn it all the way over and then back a little and hold it in order to go that speed. So ill replace the switch. its only an $18 part

If the Endura 36 is the same part I have a few, if you still need one.

Latest posts