• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yamaha SRA3 SS prop

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tasthree

Reaction score
I have a new PowerTech up for sale. It's a Stainless steel SRA3 in 9 pitch for a Yamaha. Part # SRA3R9PYM30, class B, 3" gear case, 20 to 35 HP.
I bought this new for my 2018 Yamaha F25. It did about 5660 rpms at 21 mph on my boat. That is about 9.48 % prop slip. It's just not enough rpms that I wanted. The prop was only on the motor for maybe 20 minuets of run time.
Sell for $240 plus some for shipping.
Please note that PowerTech has to make these. It took four weeks to get this when I ordered it. Sorry but I just can't figure out how to post any pics. Thanks

How did the rpms and whatnot compare to the factory 11" pitch aluminum prop? I have a 2020 F25 with factory prop on a 1648 and it runs about 5900 rpm. I have an SRA3 myself but it's a 10" pitch and has been worked with added cupping. I may be interested in it but I'm thinking it may bee to small of a pitch.

wmkooo2: I do not have a exact load and condition comparison with this SRA3 prop and the factory Yamaha 11 1/4 alum prop. With 200 lbs of sand to mimic my wife and our dog the 11 1/4 alum prop did 5140 rpms. Different time of year, different lake, elevation and load the SRA3 prop did 5660 rpms. I did run the Yamaha 10 pitch alum prop the same day as the SRA3 and got about 5850 rpms with it. So same day, same lake and load the SRA3 was about 200 rpms lower than the alum 10 pitch. With this little motor and my boat getting the rpms about 6100 rpms wot is my goal. The rpms are perfect with the alum 10 pitch by myself. Add my wife, our dog I get about 5900 rpms WOT but with some current and or a little wind it bogs down to about 5600. I don't know how to link it but I did an extensive write up on another thread I did about this problem I'm having. I have massaged the alum 10 pitch a little and got a few more rpms out of it but still not what I want.

Latest posts