Check out the TRACKER Boats 2018 Pro Guide V-16 SC Deep V Fishing Boat video on YouTube. We talked about the the comfort and fishability features of Deep V boats, here is another one to consider.
2018 TRACKER® Pro Guide™ V-16 SC
Description taken from Youtube:
Length — 16′ 6″
Beam — 7′ 4″
Towing Length — 22′ 1″
Storage Length — 18′ 10″
Maximum person capacity — 5
Find more model specs, details, and information at: https://www.trackerboats.com/boat/?bo…
Dealer Search: http://www.trackerboats.com/dealer/
Brochure Request: http://www.trackerboats.com/brochures/
Join the TRACKER® Boats community. Share, Subscribe, and please leave your comments. Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trackerboats
Description taken from the Tracker website:
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- A rugged & versatile multi-species Deep V for all types of water
- All-welded, 35° deadrise, .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/a wide, stable beam
- 6 pedestal seat base locations w/3 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for rugged durability
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fore & aft decks
- Exclusive Diamond Coat™ finish w/powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- Bow 23-gal. aerated, timed, recirculating, divided livewell w/removable bait bucket & pump-out system
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
A quality all-welded Deep V aluminum fishing boat that’s equipped for all types of fish and built to handle just about any type of water. With a generous 88” beam and 16’ 6” length, it rides smoothly through the chop while providing wide-bodied stability for maximum fishability and interior room.
Inside this boat, motor and trailer package, you’ll find lots of storage for rods and gear, plus a 23-gallon divided, aerated livewell in the bow deck. And it’s backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
This boat is around 17K with a 60hp 4-stroke. Not bad at all in my opinion.