Still looking for that little boat.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moevus

Reaction score
Seen a few, Monarch & Fisher seems to have all metal decks, Trackers has wood. Did find a cheapy for 2k.
Funny how little people know about there boats, he said it had a merc on it. Then said he started running poorly last month, I asked if he checked oil reservoir or gas mix and had no idea what I was talking about. 1990 Tracker Pro Deep V 16 1992 40 hp Johnson. I'm sure I want loss money on this one.

Attachments

• Tracker ProV 16.jpg
    Tracker ProV 16.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Tracker 16 Deck.jpg
    Tracker 16 Deck.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 0
Seen a few, Monarch & Fisher seems to have all metal decks, Trackers has wood. Did find a cheapy for 2k.
Funny how little people know about there boats, he said it had a merc on it. Then said he started running poorly last month, I asked if he checked oil reservoir or gas mix and had no idea what I was talking about. 1990 Tracker Pro Deep V 16 1992 40 hp Johnson. I'm sure I want loss money on this one.
Looks pretty decent.

I got a kick out how you call $2k a 'cheapy', around here that's a $400 boat lately.
I bought a 1990 Sea Nymph bass boat with aluminum floors that needed a lower unit reseal for $400, and thought I paid too much. I fixed the lower and sold it, it took till last month to finally get $1,000 for it in turn keep shape with a 2004 trailer under it. It had a newer Riptide trolling motor, Hummingbird fish finder, and a 1990 Evinrude 70hp that ran like new. I'd have kept it if I was more into freshwater fishing but figured a bass boat in the suds would be asking for trouble.

That is a nice boat.

I'm going slightly off track here. Those PVC pipes stuck in the seat bases caught my attention. That is a pretty good idea for tenting up the boat cover. I probably would connect them together with a couple of elbow fittings. Hmmmm.

Looks like a good buy! Hopefully, you did a compression test before buying, but you should do well with that one.

$2k is a cheapy in my area, too. I could flip that one for probably $5k+ depending on cosmetics

Looks just like my 1992 Sylvan, same color and layout. Mine has a 40 hp Merc. Mine is great, easy to launch and load and she does 31 mph by gps. Mine has wood decks and floor but all aluminum transom. Deck and floor still solid as mine has been a garage queen its whole life...