14 ft Smokercraft v-hull Project (COMPLETED-TONS OF PICS!)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 14 ft star craft as well how much could you tell with the extra weight is it stable or tipsy what size engine i wa.t to do same but worried about being tipsy how did you exactly brace floor thanks

I want to put a floor in my starcraft it is a vhull about 5 ft wide at back has a little slope in floor with ribs what is best way to add a floor thanks

I had 52" in the very back of the boat and a 59" beam. The stability was kinda a issue before hand but that is why I created the floor so low. I used 2x4s and cut them to length and at a 45* angle and adhered them to the bottom of the boat with loctite polyurethane adhesive. No screws are in through the hull of this boat what so ever! Me and my buddy went out on it before I did the mod, and he was nervous about the stability and such. After him and I went back out and the stability is great. Actually better than before. It feels more rigid and mich sturdier. U can stand and fish or
Sit. Came out great.

I got stopped by an environmental police officer today. He asked for my license and then immediately starting asking questions about the boat and how I build it. Saying how it was such a nice rig, great work, looks really good you did a great job. Then we just talked about bass fishing and just shoot the ****.

Latest posts