14 ft. V bottom

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonmac

Reaction score
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Hey everyone,
I have been looking at you guys mod's and am itching to get started on mine.
It is a 14 ft. v bottom 19 something Appleby, it looks pretty rough but I think it is going to be fine.
I just bought a 6 hp Evinrude today to go with it. the guy at the shop I got it from called it the Black Knight it is all black and my boat is black. Think I found a name for the boat :mrgreen:

Any way here are some questions

1 I would like to put a flat floor in it, if I do this will it add a little strength to the floor?
2 I have a trolling motor that is a hand control is there a way to make this work on the bow?
I dont think I am going to get carried with mods but we will see. When my Daughter gets off work I'll see if I can get her to take a couple of pictures of it and maybe you all can give me some ideas

This is my first post on the tin, i really dig the website. It has given me several good ideas for my 14' v wich i will post some pics of soon. Like your boat i have a 6hp evinrude and the boat is all black. I'm just getting done with my flooring and will post a couple pics to show a little of what worked for me.

Latest posts