1969 Mirror Craft 16' Deep Fisherman

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SaltyBuckster

Reaction score
I'm going to look at this boat and probably buy it next weekend.It was an older gentleman's boat that was a mechanic so it is probably pretty sound mechanically.You guys knew me when I was in Arizona, but,have since moved back to Pa. in the last 3 months.After 31 years in the desert it is time for a winter project,I guess,lol.
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\New Folder

This is my starting point.My pic won't transfer from my saved folder.It was emailed to me.I'll post again when the boat is in my possession.Mighty fine little bay boat.40 horse Evinrude that actually runs.

So you going to tell me, GPS coords, or a map of where you used to fish Saguaro Lake?

100_1989.jpg

100_1980.jpg

100_1992.jpg

100_1986.jpg

Sarge,go to ramp 1 or two.Head across the lake to the river channel and go up until it opens up.Keep to the left and go to that nowake zone on the left side.It is right behind Shiprock,check out a map.Fish a slip bobber and worms,even minnows and you will catch everything from huge gills,to giant channel cats,even green carp,lol.You may need a very large livewell or big cooler of ice.Stay about 10' away from the tullies and cat tails and chuck your bait right against them.Make sure you hang on to your rod.My biggest gill was 12 1/2 inches and 2.18 pounds.There are tons bigger then that.