1980 14ft. Fisher Marine flat bottom

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good Dc. Shed will keep her dry anyways. If you can get up this way id be happy to have you in my boat for a day.

Man, that sounds good. I'll have to find out how far away you are. I been to Winder once to the Mustang junk yard, but thats been atleast 10 years ago. I will have to google it. But, Thanks for the offer, I love meeting new fishin buddies.
8)

So, the plastic that I had hanging on the exterior wall of the shed didn't last long. Look at what I replaced it with instead.

100_0424.jpg

100_0428.jpg

I hopeing to get back to the boat within the next week or two. Just dont want to interupt my fishing. :lol:

Ok, I have questions. What will be the best paint stripper? I know there are several different ones, but I trying to find the best one to use. I would do aircraft stripper, but I dont think I can get it in a big enough container, so I would have to buy more than one. Trying to go cheap as possible.

Cant, got to work. I work weekend midnights at Delta. I would if I could.

Still trying to find paint stripper for the boat. Anyone have any suggestions?

Well, I know everyone is wanting to see updated pictures, but I havent got any to show you. the boat still looks the same. I havent had time to do anything to it yet (or the money). I really am running out of patience with this project tho. I am a get it done type of guy, and without the money to support all the mods I want to do, its getting frustrating. :(

Taking a break from the boat build. Gotta try to find a part time job. Funds are getting thin. I wish everyone the best of luck. Hope to be back on here soon. Take care and God Bless you all.
:p