1988 Fisher Jon Boat Model?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlie Myers

Reaction score
I picked up this boat the other day that was listed as a "1988 Fisher 1548" with a 9.9hp Mariner outboard & trailer. Unfortunately to get the title transferred into my name, I need to know the book value of the boat. I've touched base with my state's DMV a number of ways to find out what book value they'll use when determining the taxes I owe, but nobody seems to be able to tell me. Instead they tell me to look up the NADA book value online.

At any rate, NADA apparently no longer values boats, and instead they have a link to JD Power to get the value. JD Power lists two 15' Fisher jon boats for the 1988 model year....one is a "Fisher 15", and the other is a "BATEAU 15", and I'm trying to figure out which of these matches my boat. I have no stickers or decals on the boat to help identify it. Is anyone familiar enough with these boats to suggest some differences between those two models? I've looked through a number of threads on this site related to Fisher boats, but I've not found the info that I'm looking for.

I can post more pics later after I get back home if that would be helpful, but this is the only one that I have available at the moment.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Fisher 1548.jpg
    Fisher 1548.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 0