20 Foot Ouachita Jon Boat Project Now Painted

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rawdawg

Reaction score
Well after several sessions with my power washer, I got the years of dirt and crap outa the thing...
Removed several assorted fasteners, cable hold downs, and other odd screws and bolts that used to hold things in place, whatever they may have been...
Sanded and pounded flat all the burrs from the holes so as to not scratch my soft skin or snag any of my lady friends panty hose or my Speedo suit.......Also because I hear blood attracts Sharks.
Not goin Concours or even close, just clean ..
Scuffed it up and wah----lah.....
Painted...
Next is the trailer stretch...

Attachments

• CIMG2071.JPG
    CIMG2071.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 1,437
  • CIMG2074-2.JPG
    CIMG2074-2.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 1,421
WOW! That is a beast! Looks good. Have anything else planned for it? There's so much to do with a boat that size. How wide is it?

Looks nice and cleaned up,nice light color.
Have you used this boat before,any leaks?
Wonder what size outboard.

:shock: WOW! A 20 foot jon boat!!! I'm sit'n here day dreaming and practically drooling of all the possibilities I could do with something like that!

(Envy BAD!...Envy BAD!...seven deadly sin's...Envy BAD!)

Looks sweet man! I've never seen a Ouachita Jon, except on this website. I guess it is a boat that is predominantly in the South? You gotta love a 20' flat bottom. I would make a water camper outta that biatch!

Latest posts