2008 TinBoats.net Christmas Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I almost posted congrats before you posted the winner. I read the 1st post and saw Leibs16 was #24 and was going to post congrats and then saw you hadn't posted the wiener yet.

2nd post updated! =D>

Winners who have not claimed a number have until Midnight Christmas night (Eastern) to claim a number. Or I continue picking names until they are all claimed.

Snooze you lose! :LOL2:

Oh!, Oh!, Oh!, Pick me, pick me! (in my best Arnold Horshack impersonation).

Horshack.jpg

flounderhead59 said:
Oh!, Oh!, Oh!, Pick me, pick me! (in my best Arnold Horshack impersonation).

Horshack.jpg

Your last chance Flounder - unless you take one away from someone who didn't claim theirs??? Would you do that??? :p

Congrats to everyone, enjoy your sweet baits.

Jim you can just send Leibs' bait to me...he will not catch any fish with it anyway :lol:

FishingCop, if they did not claim their prize, then it is not theirs and therefore I wouldn't be taking it away from them. Would I do that? Only if my name is drawn.

Cap't Ahab, That is a nice gesture but you were selected not I.

Worse case scenario, I'll just have to win something else some other way. (found my camera... wonder if there are any cows around?) :lol:

jkbirocz said:

Jim you can just send Leibs' bait to me...he will not catch any fish with it anyway :lol:

Does not matter if he sends it to you - Leibs just "borrows" our stuff anyway so it is not you will get to keep it :lol:

jkbirocz said:

Jkbirocz stick close to dave, a little birdie told me he has some Bubbas golden watermelon crinkles as well as some other baits :)

Leibs16 said:
I'll take 10!

Sorry - you only get one prize

You still need to pick a bag number - failure to pick means you give Flounderhead a shot at a prize.

No one wants that :shock:

flounderhead59 said:
FishingCop, if they did not claim their prize, then it is not theirs and therefore I wouldn't be taking it away from them. Would I do that? Only if my name is drawn.

Cap't Ahab, That is a nice gesture but you were selected not I.

Worse case scenario, I'll just have to win something else some other way. (found my camera... wonder if there are any cows around?) :lol:

I still predict you to be a winner (perhaps the last one) before this contest ends - otherwise, Chicago politics will have to be employed :wink:

On the last day of Christmas Codeman was the lucky winner. Codeman will have until Tomorrow night Dec 26, 2008 to respond with a choice.

Anyone else who's name was picked and has not chosen a prize will have until tonight DEC 25, 2008 Midnight Eastern time to respond or you forfeit your prize.

Starting tomorrow a name will be picked and that person will have till Midnight of THE SAME DAY to respond with a choice or we move on to the next person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts