71 Crestliner Muskie 15 Project

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting about the trailer button. I wonder if mine is bypassed? The motor goes up pretty high.

Check out the pic in post #1. If motor went up any higher it would be inside the boat!

Yep, I don't think it would go any higher.

Like I said, I'm not sure what models actually used it. It's very possible that someone has bypassed it already, the trim switches can be problematic and really aren't all that useful on your application, just a safety hand-holding type of thing.

Well looks like this is going on hold with the weather getting crappy. Cold and drizzly. Upper 30s and 40s overnight. Wow, everything sure seems to have changed quickly this year. Going to try out my new round muffs in the next few days, mainly to see if by some miracle my impeller is still good and it's just the crappy muffs I was using that was causing erratic peeing. Then I'll prob just run the Merc dry and drain the carbs. It's already got a ton of SeaFoam in the tank so it should then be good until spring, which seems so far away right now! If I take anything out this week it'll be my trusty tinny.

Thinking of taking a stab at redoing the upholstery, if so I'll post some pics. I've never used a sewing machine in my life though. A lot of it I can do without one I think, because it's basically vinyl stretched around a board. All the side panels are like that. The bow cushions have piping, which if want to do it the same way I'll need a sewing machine. I just don't know what kind. One with a walking foot.....whatever the hell that is.....LOL

Thinking of taking a stab at redoing the upholstery, if so I'll post some pics. I've never used a sewing machine in my life though. A lot of it I can do without one I think, because it's basically vinyl stretched around a board. All the side panels are like that. The bow cushions have piping, which if want to do it the same way I'll need a sewing machine. I just don't know what kind. One with a walking foot.....whatever the hell that is.....LOL
Like your thinking process.

Latest posts