Another first time tinboat owner!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Primo

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I love small lake fishing and have been using my buddies 10ft plastic boat that fits in the truck and having a ton of fun. Now, my father decides to move and says if I want it, I could have his aluminum. The boat is a Tracker Utility Grizzly 1448 AWL with a trailer and a 25hp Merc 4 stroke. WooHoo! Lucky me. It is not even in the driveway yet and I am thinking about modifications. It has a small front deck but I would love to extend it. No clue how to do this. It is crying out for carpeting. No need really for a livewell or fancy electronics. Just looking for a comfortable boat for two people to fish out of. I need a trolling motor, preferably foot operated so I am open for suggestions. I have just joined the site and know how to search so, believe me, I will but just wanted to say hi and see if anyone has converted a similar model boat.

Thanks,

Primo

First of all, WELCOME TO TINBOATS!!!!! And second, check out RiverBottomOutdoors' build threads. I'm pretty sure he modded a very similar boat a while back.

Latest posts