Big Bite Bio Baits

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwmiles

Reaction score
If you go to big bites website, they are giving a free sample pack of the new Bio Baits. They will ask you if you want freshwater or saltwater. Tried these out and slayed Kentucky's on a local creek. Nice scent and the sample pack has one flipper, wacky worm, finesse worm, paddle worm, and tube. Just thought Id share these cause I have to say they outworked my other lures Saturday and anything Biodegradable helps preserve todays fishery for tomorrow.

Justin

jwmiles said:
If you go to big bites website, they are giving a free sample pack of the new Bio Baits. They will ask you if you want freshwater or saltwater. Tried these out and slayed Kentucky's on a local creek. Nice scent and the sample pack has one flipper, wacky worm, finesse worm, paddle worm, and tube. Just thought Id share these cause I have to say they outworked my other lures Saturday and anything Biodegradable helps preserve todays fishery for tomorrow.

Justin

When did you fish these baits?

And where?

:postpics:

Flounder, They will actually email you telling you that you forgot. Just reply and they will have it to you very quick.

Cap, I was fishing a small river in SW Missouri, the Kentucky's were in a slew with a brush pile making a current break from the main river.

thanks jw - those are some good baits.. Ive used the craws before and they look goooood!

I forgot(yesterday)also flounderhead59.
They emailed me back within a couple hours,asking my preference.

I didn't get an email yet. Maybe they saw my address is Illinois and not much saltwater fishing going on here so they will default to fresh.

i did the same thing but they emailed me back and asked what kind fresh or salt

I got my baits today! I specified freshwater in my email.

How do you like the smell of those? I opened mine when I got them and MAN that is definitely unique. Have to say durability is ok. The Kentucky's loved em enough to tear em up pretty good. :)

FishingCop said:
got mine today- look intersesting enough - biodegradable is a good thing

Ha, got a second pack in the mail yesterday?? Too bad that everyone that emailed them didn't get theirs. Have no idea why another one showd up??? My luck day I guess. (No Capt., you can't have them - I already stored them away with my fishing stuff :wink:

Just got mine today as well... and it's a good thing - I plan on buying something from them now after seeing it in person... they sent me a bag of goodies!

Latest posts