Boat color?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
What color will help my boat handle rough water.

Also can I use automobile pinstripes or do I need marine?

Captain Ahab said:
What color will help my boat handle rough water.
White ... for when you flip :shock: and turn turtle ... someone will see you more easily.

Also can I use automobile pinstripes or do I need marine?
Marine ... it's on a boat remember? You must pay 2 to 3X the auto price for the SAME product, only because you are using it on a boat.

:wink:

Pink. Psychologist's have produced studies that show it has a "Calming" effect.

Should work. :oops:

Blue. When you flip over it looks like you just went swimming. No now embarrassing situation.

I've always thought olive drab with some big honkin' metal flakes would be nice. Yes, by all means get the marine pin stripes or if those don't cost enough maybe you can get some that goes on a rocket or something.

So I ordered the marine grade striping gonna paint the hull Yellow and use the black striping horizontal every 5 inches. The yellow jacket

KMixson said:
Or you could paint it in your old standby colors, plaid.

mNA4dm.jpg

So I have opted not to paint the boat but rather just go fishing - as far as i can tell the fish could care less what my boat color is

However, I am really considering plaid - anyone ever paint plaid before?

Find a nice wallpaper and contact cement it in place. Scientifically proven to catch the same amount of fish, just bigger.

Latest posts