Boat Done!!! sorry about the delay fellas!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TNgreen86

Reaction score
Ok guys....hopefully These pics will come up. Sorry It took so long to post these...well....not really long...but you know what I mean. ANYWAY :roll: Here is the build start to finish. The motor isn't complete. But I am restoring a 50's model 5 1/2 horse. So here's the lil Jon. Feed back please! This is my first build. [-o< oh and don't laugh at my smurf carpet! it was free... :lol:

LilJon1.jpg

the way I brought it home.

LilJon3.jpg

painted

LilJon4.jpg

deck built andcarpet laid in

LilJon6.jpg

switch for the night lights

LilJon5.jpg

carpet secured, odds and ins added

LilJon7.jpg

lights wired in

LilJon8.jpg

seat in and trolling motor mounted

LilJon12.jpg

last but not least....my fishing buddy

ok guys thats it for now. Still waiting on a battery box and progress on the motor. Thanks for checking my work out!!

Lisa

Nice work. Love that motor. If you ever want to get rid of it, PM me first. I ain't all that far from ya.

heres a better look at my motor I am working on...haven't tried to fire it yet...but it has great compression and the plugs fire just fine...all parts move and all gears have minimal wear

LilJon9-1.jpg

LilJon10.jpg

lid

its a classic
I have another almost identical...i might let it go....we'll see!

Good looking boat.I like the carpet and were you put your interior light,plus you have a lot of deck space.I was looking for some way of putting a interior light in mine.That will work great thanks for the idea :idea: .And that motor will run forever.from a scale from 1 to 10 Igive it a 9.5. :D

The lights on the interior are the ones you get from Walmart. I just bought some velcro stick on things so I can remove them to replace the batteries. They are LED and light up nice at night without being blinding. thanks for all the replies! I have another jon I am going to build then sell one of the two. I'll be posting it here soon!

Lisa

Latest posts