Boats & Radios/Stereos

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love music and love a nice stereo system. But my momma taught me to turn my radio down so the neighbors didn't have to listen to it. To this day, I still turn it down if I roll a window down so that everyone around me doesn't have to listen.
So there are two problems with bikes and boats.
1. I have never heard a stereo system that sounded good on one.
2. I don't want everyone to have to listen to my music.

Plus, I like to listen to the water and the birds.

We have a a radio on the Master Craft glass boat obviously for when we are going to party cove or doing whatever kind of towing were doing. We try to keep it quit enough for the old geezers most of time :roflmao: . But we go up to the lake house every weekend and spend half the time in the fishing boat as well. So when we are out towing we respect all the fishing boats

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=320079#p320079 said:
cva34 » 24 Jun 2013, 20:32[/url]"]Yes a Radio if its the Weather Kind otherwise NO

Weather radio is always in the boat - weather changes quick on the big lake and if you're not paying attention it's not a good place to be in a small boat.

As for the other radio, I do keep a small radio only Walkman in the bag also, for the extremely rare times that nothing is biting and all you can do is watch slip-bobbers float. Even then it's at low volume with only one ear piece on in case I need to hear something roaring down on me.

It gets a lot more use on the ice than it does in the water, but you still need to keep an ear out especially at night.