can i get impeller

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazer02

Reaction score
Can i get a 6 1/8 3 blade stainless impeller for a mega 25 tohatsu and if so anyone no where?will motor gain any mph with stainless or not to?

Yeah you can get a 6 1/18 3 blade for your motor. Should help, I normally see a better holeshot and 1mph or so on top end when switching to 3 blade stainless impellers. You should be able to get one form Current river marine or jetdoctor.net . The 6 1/8 3 blade stainless blades are a lot thinner then the aluminum but there a lot tougher too.

I noticed the same as Blue Rude when I went from aluminum to stainless. Noticeably better hole shot and I gained 1-2 mph on the top end. Have had it for about a year or so and just looked up through the grate the other day. Impeller looks good as new. The stainless definitely wears better than the aluminum.

You should be able to order one from Outboard Jets and if they don't have one then maybe Wooldridge.

Cheapest place I've found is ebay. Mercury Mercruiser Quicksilver OEM Part # 47-855708T40 IMPELLER