Catholic fish Dinner

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

E-Rawk

Reaction score
A priest is fishing on a pier.
He's not a very good fisherman and he's having some difficulty bringing in a catch, so he asks the gentleman next to him for some help.
The guy says, "Sure". And he goes to the back of his truck, then returns with a net.
Reaching the net into the water, he pulls out a huge, fighting trout and, in all of the excitement, he shouts, "Whoa, that's a Big Son of a B*tch!"
Then, thinking quickly, he says, "Uh, that's what it's called ... it's a ... Son of a B*tch Fish".
The priest thanks the man for his help and returns to the church with the fish.
A bishop walks into the kitchen and says, "Hey, that's a nice looking fish".
And the priest says, "You know, I caught that Son of a B*tch".
Aghast, the bishop says, "Good lord man, why such language in a house of god".
And the priest replies, "Oh no ... no, this is a Son of a B*tch Fish ... that's what it's called".
Then the bishop says, "You know, I think I can clean that Son of a B*tch".
And he cleans the fish.
Just then, the mother superior walks into the kitchen and comments on the beautiful fish.
The priest says, "You know, I caught that Son of a B*tch".
And the bishop says, "I cleaned that Son of a B*tch".
The mother superior goes, "Eeek, ghad", and the other two implore her that this is a Son of a B*tch Fish ... "That's what it's called".
Then she says, "You know, I think I can cook that Son of a B*tch up for dinner".
So she cooks the fish.
Now, they're having the pope over for dinner. He's enjoying the meal and he comments on the wonderful fish.
And the priest says, "You know, I caught that Son of a B*tch".
And the bishop says, "I cleaned that Son of a *****".
And the mother superior says, "I cooked that Son of a B*tch up for dinner".
The pope tips his hat forward, leans-back in his chair,lights a cigar, puts his feet on the table, and says, "You know, you fookers are alright".

Latest posts