Center Consoles

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nyjay75

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've only been on here a few times, but after seeing some of the conversions, I think I'm gonna stay for a while. Anyway, I'm looking for somemore ideas for desighning my center console, so if at all possible, could some of you guys post some pics of yours. I have a few good ideas, but seeing it on a boat, will help out alot. Thanks, Jay.

x2 I'm mid-project and will be building my own as well. Prefab ones are too expensive! The one i have on mine, I threw together in an afternoon out of crappy ply i had laying around. It will be replaced with a complete one after the bench is removed and the sides are reinforced.

Attachments

• DSCN0650 (1).jpg
    DSCN0650 (1).jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 1,065
  • DSCN0653 (1).jpg
    DSCN0653 (1).jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 1,065
  • DSCN0657 (1).jpg
    DSCN0657 (1).jpg
    141 KB · Views: 1,065
Well if you trim up the edges and carpet that, it won't look bad at all. That's about all I really need, I'm just trying to figure out how I'll mount mine. I will try and post some pics on here tomorrow.

Check out my "Flats Tracker" thread in my signature under this post. I used an old tool box, lined the inside with treated for strength and built the top out of Mahogany. Check it out it cam out great, should be on the last or next to last page, I just completed the console a couple of week ago.

Thank you, I would have never thought about that. I'll have to keep my eyes open for an old tool box or something like it. I do have a metal shop down the road, so if I can't find one when I'm ready, I'll just buy a piece big enough and bend it myself.

I went to a few boat dealers and found mine in scap behind boat shop
I will be posting pictures of it tonight Im sanding and painting it today

Latest posts