Cool Site oveseas with some TRICK Jon Boats

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet that tiller 150hp Etec is a joy to run. :shock:

That guy has to have one Popeye arm to handle the torque steer on that thing. :lol:

WW, someone here stateside makes jons with a bow ramp like that. Who it is escapes me now but I've seen advertising photos of them loaded with 3 atv's.

Quackrstackr said:
I bet that tiller 150hp Etec is a joy to run. :shock:

That guy has to have one Popeye arm to handle the torque steer on that thing. :lol:

WW, someone here stateside makes jons with a bow ramp like that. Who it is escapes me now but I've seen advertising photos of them loaded with 3 atv's.

I bet you're right on the popeye arm to steer that thing!

I bet the rigs with the bow ramps cost a bit. It'd be perfect for people that carry atv's as you state, or it'd be nice after beachin the boat. Of course, some scheduled maintenance on the ramp gaskets would be required, and if one happened to get the ramp out of alignment or twisted, the watertightness would be compromised. I used to maintain/repair the watertight doors, scuttles, & hatches on ships. Time consuming and not a lot of fun when one gets warped out of shape. But the bow ramp jons would still be cool as a personal rig! 8)

Latest posts