Countdown to Sea Bass

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
I will post a picture each day until the Final Countdown!

17 days!

C_Bass_029.jpg

I cannot wait for this trip, fish will be jumping in the boat because they will have no chance with Ethan's new rod and reel :lol:

redbug said:
are you gonna run the who chunks first pool?
i'll take leibs!!!

You would loose - while Leibs does lots of funny and amusing things he has yet to chum the rail

No one on this trip is a puker - sorry

11 days to go

C Bass 045.jpg

I think that all the excitement of his new seabass combo will bring up the cookies....

I hope you guys load the boat be sure to get some pictures

I think the guy giving Todd bunny ears was the drunk who puked all night then busted his nose the next day. I don't think he caught a single fish. BUT I DID!!!!

Leibs16 said:
I think the guy giving Todd bunny ears was the drunk who puked all night then busted his nose the next day. I don't think he caught a single fish. BUT I DID!!!!

Yeah - that guy was great! He stayed in the cabin and turned three shades of green and fished for about 30 minutes

He is an AA poster boy!

I cannot freakin wait, I am already digging out my gear for it. Who is driving? I could borrow my dad's truck if need be.

jkbirocz said:
I cannot freakin wait, I am already digging out my gear for it. Who is driving? I could borrow my dad's truck if need be.

I thought that was the plan? If not, we have the fish van

Seven days - one week - we leave Friday night one week from today

i went to Dicks (and used the $10.00 off again!!!!!) and purchased mono for leaders 50lb yesterday

Gonna tie tie tie!

A0337E287.gif

On the Sith day before Sea Bass my true love gave to me

One Crappy Weather Forecast!

Supposed to be below zero on Friday, January 16, 2009

WE WILL STILL FISH!

sb11.JPG

Latest posts