Countdown to Sea Bass

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leibs16 said:
Tied Rigs today!!!! Secret weapon is in the bag!!!

Whats the secret weapon? Keep as many fingers and toes as u can from being removed due to frost bite? I actually wish I was going just to have a good old time, but after seeing the weather forecast, no thanks. Hope u guys stay warm, and safe. And catch some fish.

Leibs secret weapons are made by the Sea Bass and work really well in protecting the Sea Bass from being caught. Each year he breaks out a "secret weapon" lure, bait or something else screwy and each year he quickly discards the "secret weapon" as everyone else hooks up with fish and he only gets to reel in to change his baits.

4 days FOUR

C Bass 008.jpg

We leave Friday at 9 pm!

3 three three three three days to go

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 17.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.

sea bass 2008 008.jpg

I see you've returned to your Capt. Ahab moniker and resurrected your old user picture.

Gettin' your game face on for the trip ??? :wink:

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -5. West wind between 15 and 17 mph.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. West wind between 10 and 13 mph becoming light.

Very chilly get ready to freeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

frozen_ship.jpg

Today is the day

got up earlier then usual as i have done nothing to prepare other then dragging gear from the freezing garage to the dining room (wife loves that :shock: )

Forecast for today:

SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT THROUGH THIS AFTERNOON
FREEZING SPRAY ADVISORY IN EFFECT THROUGH THIS AFTERNOON

It is a balmy 10 degrees out right now - cannot wait to get out on the water

CGSurfBoat.jpg

FrozenFace.jpg

IceShip399x399.jpg

Remember your sunscreen

Latest posts