Customer's 1648 G3 mod.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassboy1

TinBoats Sponsor
Reaction score
Boat is an older riveted 1648 G3 flatbottom. Powered by a 25 hp Evinrude. Owner wanted a simple layout with a little bit of storage for gear, a small livewell, and covered battery storage, with the rest of the deck remaining open.

The pictures aren't the greatest, but it still gets the idea across. I've since gotten a new camera, hopefully future pictures will be a little bit better.

Link to the entire project.
https://shareaproject.com/pages/projectTut,p,897,00.html

Here is a before and after shot.

1648G3002.jpg

1648G3030.jpg

IMG_2128.jpg

Thanks guys! Gator, if you ever need any fab work, or want to hook up and hit the water, you know where I'm at.

Believe it or not, this boat has been out of the shop for a while now, and I finally got around to making the webpage for it, even though I hadn't yet gotten pics of the Line-X yet. While I was creating the post, these pics showed up in my email. Weird coincidence. :shock:

Thus, the first post, and the webpage have been updated.

Bassboy, just a question on the recessed foot tray. Is the tray alsways centered or was that a request? Seems like it be better off to the side, IMO.

Most folks center them. I've never had one requested otherwise. I center them on my personal boats, as I use both feet, depending on which side of the boat I'm fishing from.

bassboy1 said:
Most folks center them. I've never had one requested otherwise. I center them on my personal boats, as I use both feet, depending on which side of the boat I'm fishing from.

Thanks Bassboy, I was just curious as I like mine off to the right. Beautiful boat by the way.