duroboat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcdr frank

Reaction score
I bought a 15 ft duroboat, sc,30 rude, bow TM. Has anybody had any dealing with this boat...feedback. My wife and I love it so far...good rough water performance. I talked to the CEO of the co (its a small co) and was impressed. The nearest dealer is in Pascagoula, MS I have had need for some parts and was surprised with the quick service and fair prices. The parts were shipped with hand written notes and instruction to call if I had problems. =D>

Frank

How about some pics?
I looked at them as a possibility as a new duck hunting/fishing boat on Mobile Bay & MS SOund, sounds like you like it.

I will try as I have many senior moments nowadays. Also some pics of my trip Sat in the bayou. The specks and flounders were many but most were small. I just keep enough for a good meal.

frank

Attachments

• 100_0404.jpg
    100_0404.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 690
  • 100_0405.jpg
    100_0405.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 690
  • 100_0415.jpg
    100_0415.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 690
Nice rig.
I wanted to get out this weekend, just couldnt do it. I'll be out on Columbus Day though.
You sure that little flounder was 12"?????

I like to fry the just legal ones, just scale & cut the heads off, dip in flour & fry.

I keep hearing fish are biting up in the Bayou, but not sure where to fish upp in the Bayou. I mostly fish over around Point aux Pins & Grand Bay. Any tips on up in the Bayou?

Latest posts