• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fishing gear

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddychrist

Reaction score
Hey guys if you have any gear that you are just gonna chunk please send it my way! I don't have any $$$ but it would be much appreciated!

I'm looking from anything on seat mounts, seats, rod holders, literally anything! The only thing I got with the boat was a motor, gas tank, and an oar.

PM me for my address

Thanks guys!

Buddychrist

My birthday is coming up this Saturday so I'm hoping I get enough money to paint the boat and splatter paint the interior. I've noticed the choke on the motor is Jerry rigged so I've gotta order in those parts also. He removed the entire setup for a turn knob and put a little aluminum rod yeah it works but it is flimsy.

I managed to get the rear light working after a few hours of cleaning and fishinsmylife is sending me those bow lights Ahab sent to him! I'm gonna weld up a box for the bow to hold the battery, I don't fish at night too much but it's really gonna help when I do! Thanks Ahab! That chrome is really gonna set off the bow especially after I paint the boat!

I did some research and the lights were from a 1980's Large sea ray boat so they are really gonna glow!

Latest posts