• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: REBUILT 1956 EVINRUDE Electric-Starting 30HP OB

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satx78247

Reaction score
Friends,

When I bought MY antique TIN BOAT (a 1959 TEXAS MAID OSPREY), I had to buy the rather rare outboard above. The Evinrude model number: 25924
(I don't have a suitable 1956 hull to use it.)

It was recently rebuilt & I have the rebuilder's receipt for $ 291.oo receipt for repairs to include: NEW COILS, PLUGS, POINTS, CONDENSERS, WIRING, WATER PUMP IMPELLOR & the CARB REBUILT. = It has not been run at all since the mechanical work was done at the boat dealer, except for the dealer testing the OB. Included is the control box, cables & fuel tank. = The previous owner passed away 3 weeks after the repairs were completed.
(It really needs a complete repainting to LOOK nice, as the original factory paint is BADLY Sun-damaged.)

The price is 300.oo cash or trade for ???????

The outboard is at my place in San Antonio.

yours, satx
email: [email protected]

Briley1975,

I'm tempted to take the time off from my Texas Maid Osprey to properly repaint it & put it on ebay.com at a HIGH PRICE. = Recently a PURTY electric-stating 1955 'Rude sold for 1200.oo there & was shipped to Denmark.

This particular model is fairly RARE in electric starting.- I just don't have a place to keep it as our landlord allows ONE boat/motor/trailer on this property.

I'd like to see this OB get cosmetically restored & go to someone who will keep/enjoy it. = Have you considered having it delivered to you by motor freight??

yours, satx

Latest posts