Great Free Hunting Site every hunter should check out!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverrunner5891

Reaction score
I recently stumbled on a gem of a hunting site that is excellent for property & game management as well as keeping track of tophies and such. The best part is it is completely FREE! Check it out at www.huntsync.com
Let me know what you think!

dyeguy,
basically it allows you to interact with other hunters kind of like facebook (a lot of similarities). I find it very useful for the e-deercamp functionality though. You can create deer profiles and upload trail cam photos so you can keep track of deer year after year. You can also create your hunting club (or clubs if you hunt multiple properties) and it creates a map for you that shows your property boundaries. You can then mark where you have placed trail cams, stands, seen wildlife, feeding site/food plots, etc. I really like the fact that I can upload all my trail cam photos (and keep them seperated by camera if desired) so that I do not have to store all of them on my pc and take up vast amounts of hard drive space. Then, if I want to show one of my buddies a trophy buck, all I have to do is log on a computer from ANYWHERE! The best part is all the information you upload on your profile remains completely private. The only way other users could see any of your info, photos, etc., would be if you allowed them to be a friend of yours and then also allowed them as a friend of your hunting club you created. They are still a new site in beta test mode, but I think it is going to go some pretty cool places. I know that this spring they are planning to launch a mobile app for iphone and eventually android where you can literally walk around in the woods, take photos of scrapes & rubs etc, and it will real time link it to your club map helping you to pattern wildlife better and gain knowledge of movement. I think you will find some very usefull features to it. If you end up joining or have more questions, please feel free to let me know and I can add you as a buddy to my club and you can see how I have it set up!

Latest posts