Group 29 Batt Dimensions

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassBlaster

Reaction score
Are all group 29 batteries the same size? I plan to use the Maxx 29 from WalMart. I need to frame up a base inside my battery compartment. Havnt purchased my battery yet and dont really wanna have to drive up to WalMart to measure a battery. Can someone give me the dimensions? I need length and width at the base and then an overall heght measurement includng the posts. I checked the WalMart website and they have dimensions listed but they seem odd to me. Thanks!!

they differ by manufacturer i would be sure to leave extra room just to be safe.

It's raining here right now, but if it doesn't get too nasty I'll try to get you the measurements this afternoon.

Cancel this request guys. I was stuck at a point where I couldnt do anything without those dimensions so I drove to WalMart to measure a battery. I needed to go to HD anyhow and WM is right across the street. Thanks anyhow!!

Well it's a good thing you got them that way it seems. It's still raining here and based on the current radar, it's not going to be finished until dark thirty or so. :?

BassBlaster, You are lucky I don't throw anything away. I just so have that info for you.

Everstart Marine MAXX 29DC batt. dims are 11.6L x 6.75W x 9.13H

Everstart Marine 27DC-6 is 12.88L x 6.75W x 9.13H. (not an error, it is bigger)

The largest batt I show a listing for is an XTreme sli31 mdc 31m at 13.0L x 6.75W x 9.5H
Hope you find this helpful. Dave