Hand made Rod Rack

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I found this PDF if anyone is interested in making their own rod holder.

https://www.minwax.com/projects/pdfs/2005_Fishing_Pole_Rack.pdf

If you do decide to make it, I would love pictures for the coming "projects" page 8)

I would try it myself, but I need my fingers for work. :LOL2:

wow I was just looking on e-bay for rod rack and jumped over to the forum and here they are perfect new project

Jim your my idol :LOL22: Just this weekend we were doing some spring cleaning and my wife was complaining about all the rod & reels laying around everywhere and about the left over pickets from the wood fence I just completed. The two end peices look just like the pickets. :-k This just might work!!!

Thanx :)

i was thinking like a 6 foot tall cabinet with rod racks on the side that way some off my tackle could go in the cabinet,also i have alot of 12 and 14 foot poles that break down to 6 and 7 feet

dedawg1149 said:
i was thinking like a 6 foot tall cabinet with rod racks on the side that way some off my tackle could go in the cabinet,also i have alot of 12 and 14 foot poles that break down to 6 and 7 feet

Something like this?

Cabinet_Closed-2.jpg

Cabinet_Opened.jpg

There is a guy up here in Illinois selling these for $300.00 total.

If I had a garage, they would be mine and in my garage.

BassNBob said:
I like those F/H 59. Those are sold seperately for 300.00 each

This guy is selling all three for $300.00. He said he had them made 7 years ago from the guy that makes cabinets for Cabelas and paid well over $1500.00 for the set of 3. Like I said... if I had the room.

Here is a rod rack to use when you fish on the go and have a SUV.

Attachments

• DSC00031.JPG
    DSC00031.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 307
  • DSC00034.JPG
    DSC00034.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 309

Latest posts