Humminbird 565 wont stick?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeyBob365

Reaction score
I've checked google, and searched the forum but cant find anyone else with the problem... my humminbird 565 will not stick to the side of my jon boat for more than 5 seconds! could it be that i have the regular paint? and no special coating or a fiberglass finish?

any ideas of what the problem is? or what i can do to fix it?

thanks in advance guys!

fish devil said:
:twisted: Are you using a suction type mount?
yesir! i found some velcro that works underwater, and it says it wears out, so im not sure if wear out is an hour or what and a lil skeptical

Put it on while it is submerged. Should stay on until you take it out of that water at least. You might try keeping the suction cup somewhere warm to soften it up a bit before putting it on especially this cooler time of year the sucktion cup material might be too stiff to hold properly.

bAcKpAiN said:
Put it on while it is submerged. Should stay on until you take it out of that water at least. You might try keeping the suction cup somewhere warm to soften it up a bit before putting it on especially this cooler time of year the sucktion cup material might be too stiff to hold properly.

while its cold everywhere else its 81 here in San Antonio, Texas! haha so i dont think thats the problem... i tried sticking it to the side of my pool, while it was submerged, but i got the same issue!

Latest posts