I want one of these

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deadmeat

Reaction score
For all you guys who fish tournaments and don't want someone to beat you to your favorite honey hole, you need one of these. Take a look at:
[youtube]P8xMLvkkxWc[/youtube]

It would tend to make one stop and think for a moment when you see a boat with a roll bar installed, lol. :shock: . They would have to re-upholster the passenger seat after I rode in it, because my butt would be holding-on real tight!!! [-o<

3540_boat_smilie.gif

How the hell do you learn the course?
They need to do it in an oval with 43 boats.

Come to think of it, there was an IndyCar driver named Billy Boat a few years ago. It isn't NASCAR but...

Believe it or not,there is/was a track in Minnesota a few years back.I'm not sure if it is still there,but they tried to get it going here in the US.I kinda wish it would have caught on,those are some BAD A$$ Jetboats.

S&MFISH said:
Believe it or not,there is/was a track in Minnesota a few years back.I'm not sure if it is still there,but they tried to get it going here in the US.I kinda wish it would have caught on,those are some BAD A$$ Jetboats.

Actually if you look around on youtube you will find quite a bit of video for the North West part of the country. You would think that something like that would catch on down in the swampy part of the country too.

A few years back, they used to show the Jet Sprints from Down Under on Speed all the time in the winter.Once in a while they would show them from the US.It's one of my favorite forms of boat racing.Tied for #1 with Drag Boats.

Waterwings said:
It would tend to make one stop and think for a moment when you see a boat with a roll bar installed, lol. :shock: . They would have to re-upholster the passenger seat after I rode in it, because my butt would be holding-on real tight!!! [-o<

3540_boat_smilie.gif

:shock: That passenger seat would have a large missing piece of fabric when I ripped myself free from it!

Bufford in Orlando

I believe those boats are only 14 to 16 foot long.The horsepower is 600 to 1200 depending on the class.There's a site that shows how they build them & there's not much to them.Matter of fact here's the site.

https://www.customsprintboats.com/photos.html

Latest posts