Just Checking In

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right...............Pharmaceuticals and Doctors have created a whole new generation of "can't live without it drug addicts"!

I guess to a whole lot of folks, taking a diabetes drug to lose weight is easier than eating less. Celebrities are talking it up and we know how influential they are to the younger crowd. And if I hear correctly, doc's are prescribing it for weight loss.

When will they make a pill for growing hair back on top of my head? On second thought, never mind. I've achieved that golden age where I don't really care. Haha.

I guess to a whole lot of folks, taking a diabetes drug to lose weight is easier than eating less. Celebrities are talking it up and we know how influential they are to the younger crowd. And if I hear correctly, doc's are prescribing it for weight loss.

When will they make a pill for growing hair back on top of my head? On second thought, never mind. I've achieved that golden age where I don't really care. Haha.
Hey haircuts are expensive..............no more 25 cents like it was in my youth!

Your saving 20 dollars every 6 weeks or so now! :))

Never heard of those fish or that guy either. So many new residents fleeing the craziness in IL and esp Chicago are making this town a cold sterile place. The main problem is they are bringing the craziness with them. Saturday night for only the 2nd time in my life there was an armed robbery in town and this one was right on my street! Morons were with Door Dash and decided to stick up the homeowners. When they made a run for it, they ended up right in front of my house, which is on a dead end street. Swat team, drones, assault weapons. I still can't believe it. Man if those A-holes had started firing back at the cops they would have been firing rounds right into my house! Where I was reading with my grandson. I try not to be racist, but guess what color they were........

Never heard of those fish or that guy either. So many new residents fleeing the craziness in IL and esp Chicago are making this town a cold sterile place. The main problem is they are bringing the craziness with them. Saturday night for only the 2nd time in my life there was an armed robbery in town and this one was right on my street! Morons were with Door Dash and decided to stick up the homeowners. When they made a run for it, they ended up right in front of my house, which is on a dead end street. Swat team, drones, assault weapons. I still can't believe it. Man if those A-holes had started firing back at the cops they would have been firing rounds right into my house! Where I was reading with my grandson. I try not to be racist, but guess what color they were........
Ah yes. The 13% strikes again. Crime has no boundaries, my man.

Im out in Lombard IL and that **** has been creeping out here as well.

I lived in Chicago for43 years until I retired. Always came to the door with my 1911A1 .45. Ex Army Vet . The city was a war zone back then and matches Detroit for the honor. As am Army marksmanship instructor I can hit what I'm aiming at with my 45 out to 100 yards. more than that, I'll break out the M-1!