• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for trolling motor mount

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jellio5

Reaction score
It's a shot in the dark I think but does anyone have an old transom mount trolling motor that doesn't work laying around there looking to throw away. I'm actually looking for the part that mounts on the transom and the shaft I don't need the whole thing....mine broke.

I'll look in the junk pile for you and see if it's still there and hasn't made it to the scrap yard.

I have/had(not sure yet) an old, old, 'rebel' trolling motor that was pretty well intact, just didn't work anymore. You can have it for the cost of shipping if it will help.

I also have/had a mount built to hold a transom mount trolling motor. You removed the factory mount and mounted this to it so you could pull it up and down like a foot control motor. I believe it also had an extension handle on it.

I'll dig around today or tomorrow and see what I can find.

Did some looking around and can't find the one's I had here, probably went with the last load of scrap. Sorry about that.

Latest posts