Lowrance HDS7 VS. New Colt AR

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhioStateBuckeye

Reaction score
So tax time is here, and to much of my worried of this past week, things have done a complete 180 and i have money that has to be spent by march (extra money that was left over as a "leisure" fund that does not roll over from year to year)

So should i get a sweet Lowrance hds7 with HOTMAPS or go for a new Assault Rifle?

I already have a Humminbird fishfinder that gets the job done, but you know how we are with new things :)

any suggestions? or maybe something else besides lowrance or an assault? Any suggestions would be great, and ill post a new pic of my new but in the next few weeks

do you already have trolling motors??... as far as lowrance vs. rifle - I would take lowrance

If I had the cash, I'd go for one of those Humminbird side imaging units.

Or you could get a bowfishing set up and assassinate some carp. Ohio has some good bowfishing.

In todays economy, the best investment is metals like gold and silver and GUNS. You can always get your money back from a good gun buy.

i would go with a new bushmaster ar... you already have the fishfinder so go with the new new toy..

or check our these guns they are super sick!! www.fnhusa.com

my current job i already have a bushmaster for patrol, so im thinking of upgrading to a colt, because they are pretty awesome. and i can get three round burst now :)

Rifle all the way. Although, I would take the Humminbird SI over the Lowrance HD. High def is nothing special, just something Lowrance had to come out with, to have something competing, since Humminbird has a patent on the SI technology for a long time, and was doing extremely well with it. Really made out of desperation.

Latest posts