marinco receptacle ....not sure how to differentiate 12/24 v

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zzzybil

Reaction score
plug and receptacle for 12 or 24 volt ............ the plug had 3 opyions and was labeled 12 , 24 and neg so that part simple

the receptacle has 4 options for my 2 wires ?? its labeled cu wire for 2 OR strip gage for the other 2.......i'm not sure which to use......both the strip gage and c u wire options are labeled for ( + and -)...... tried lining up 24 from plug to see but its incased and not obvious

I DONT KNOW which side to pick........tried searchin but no luck @ marinco or 24 volt 4 wire receptacles

not sure it really matters as long as you use the same pattern on the plug and receptacle. the mechanical parts themselves dont know the difference.

I agree with Ben. I recently changed what inputs my wires were using because the old one was a little lose and I wanted a tighter grip.
I believe all you need to do is line up positive to the same slot on both ends, repeat process for negative.
The third hole is for the motors that can run both 12 and 24 volts...which I don't believe are made anymore but I'm sure there are plenty still in use.
I run 36 volts and all I did was make sure I was using the same slot on both ends.

Latest posts