MirroCraft Owners Club?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After the official handshake we must salute with the proper adult beverage of choice. Mine is a silver bullet.

I'z disappoint with the crappy beer selection of my fellow club memberz!!
"This ain't no High School beer Party"

moberg12 said:
I'z disappoint with the crappy beer selection of my fellow club memberz!!
"This ain't no High School beer Party"

What's wrong with makers mark premium handmade whiskey?

Do I need everclear instead?

This isn't a yacht club buddy! Lol

Beer selection.

Yuengling lager
Heineken
Corona with a hand cut lime not this premixed BS

Sorry Moberg, I guess we could get fool to make us up a batch of Mirror Pale Ale......hint hint....... 8) 8) 8)

I do have about a case of home brew left - I could call it MIRROLAGER

"This ain't no High School beer Party" Dang I kinda remember those days but it was many beers ago :beer: :beer: :beer:

Mo whats your beer/drink of choice

fool4fish1226 said:
I do have about a case of home brew left - I could call it MIRROLAGER

"This ain't no High School beer Party" Dang I kinda remember those days but it was many beers ago :beer: :beer: :beer:

Mo whats your beer/drink of choice

I was just giving ya'll a hard time. I normally keep some kind of cheap beer in the little mini fridge out in the shed/shop. The mini fridge is set to chill beer to a light slush, that allows any beer to be tolerated!

My favorites for when I want a real beer are:
New Castle Brown Ale (I can drink this all day long, done it many times. doesn't help me get things done though)
Heineken (super cold)
Noble Pils
Boddingtons
Always love a good IPA
Tennent's draft when I can find it

Yuengling makes me gag, not kidding. If I was at a party or bbq and that was the only option for beer I would just drink water or excuse myselft for a moment and run to the store for something else. I know a lot of people like it and it's not a bad beer, I just can't drink it. It's weird because I don't mind the black & tan at all.

I normally stay away from liquor (too many "what happened last night" mornings back in college) but I do enjoy a Crown & ginger every once and a while.

bigwave said:
Hey I think we might just be on to something.....you guys rock.....

We need leather jackets with a custom made emblem! I was thinking about a mirrocraft V-Hull with pelican wings! So if we go on a fishing trip I could conference call everyone right before its time to go and say "Flock Assemble!" and then hang up rofl!

i know this is a pretty old post.. but as a recent owner of a mirrocraft.. I'm in.. and have a killer recipe for an imperial IPA that is just about 10% per bomber..lol

Loweman said:
It appears that many of you are one chimichanga short of a fiesta platter! But then again, I resemble that remark, too, and I rock a Lowe! :lol:

MIRROCRAFT not lowes but at least it's a tin and we will never show you the mirrocraft handshake, but if want to bring adult beverages to the meetings we will partake. :D

:beer: