MV 1448 Deck Question

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work, HeavyHook. I like the corner covers idea and those hand rails on your boat. I have diabetes and have neuropathy in my feet and legs and I think they would help me get around in my boat. Were the rails home made or did you buy them from a manufacturer? Any feedback would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks, brazosdon.

BrazosDon said:
Nice work, HeavyHook. I like the corner covers idea and those hand rails on your boat. I have diabetes and have neuropathy in my feet and legs and I think they would help me get around in my boat. Were the rails home made or did you buy them from a manufacturer? Any feedback would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks, brazosdon.

Thanks for the compliment!

The hand rails were actually installed on the boat before I purchased it. I did ask the owner and he said they were custom made at a local T-Top shop here in Tampa / St.Pete FL. The rails were a reason why I purchased the boat to be honest and I originally thought they might get in the way but they have been nothing but amazing. I use them every trip out and love having the added security - plus when taking people out it makes it easier for them which ensures as much safety as possible.

The corner covers (I have only been out once with one side completed) are definitely nice also. Had to land a couple fish off the back and didnt have to worry about falling over haha. My dad usually fished from the back so it is nice knowing he has something sturdy to stand on.