My Custom Fishing Machine 18'-0" Flat Bottom

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poormans Boatright said:
Mud-Skipper, how did you happen upon this old thread? Thanx for the compliments. Boat still runs great. I don't understand your concern for total displacement? Are you concerned that it is heavy? While it is probably heavier than most it isn't that much more and performs just as well, maybe you are thinking top heavy because of the t-top, trust me the boat is stable. I don't know if any of these are what you were thinking? Here are a few pics of it in the water. I don't know if any of these were all ready posted in this thread, sorry if they were.

I can't remember how I found the post. It just looked like it would be top heavy, however I guess I was forgetting the pods on the transom.
It look more like a military assault boat than a fisherman's. All you need now is a 3" gun on the bow, and you could go submarine hunting. :D

Great to still see you're at it. I got redirected from your thread on Damon's boat. I think this post ought to be refreshed, because it is so relevant. Great job, even better with it in action. BTW, I personally prefer fresh crappie fillets to flounder. Spotted trout, second best.

Latest posts