my first tin project

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassin

Reaction score
here is my 1542 aluma weld project i picked up a couple weeks ago. got a great deal on it off craigslist. weather hasn't let me get much done. i have ripped the front deck out and seats out so far. i plan on completely redoing everything on the boat. paint, carpet, trailer, bigger motor. it has a great running 1999 5hp 4 stroke nissan motor with tiller i am willing to sale if anyone is interested? it had a jet motor on it before and i plan on putting another back on it. i will be posting pics of my progress as i get it done.

Attachments

• 100_4905.JPG
    100_4905.JPG
    924.6 KB · Views: 762
  • 100_4906.JPG
    100_4906.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 762
  • 100_4907.JPG
    100_4907.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 762
  • 100_4908.JPG
    100_4908.JPG
    957.6 KB · Views: 762
Welcome to the fun! What are you planning to use it for primarily (Fishing/Duck Hunting)?

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=341841#p341841 said:
panFried » 14 Feb 2014, 16:44[/url]"]Welcome to the fun! What are you planning to use it for primarily (Fishing/Duck Hunting)?

mostly fishing :D

got new seats and carpet today. weather is getting better so i hope to get to work on my boat more now. i will be posting pics this weekend of my progress.

Nice looking boat you have! Is your back seat also a live well? You going to put a new front deck in and new floor or just leave it like it is?

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=344005#p344005 said:
BR1 » 06 Mar 2014, 20:08[/url]"]Nice looking boat you have! Is your back seat also a live well? You going to put a new front deck in and new floor or just leave it like it is?

rear bench has storage and the middle bench has a huge livewell. i plan on having a 6ft front deck with storage underneath, full flooring with carpet through out the boat and add foam under the flooring, 2 seats on the rear bench, i have a 25hp jet outboard to put on it, i am going to paint the boat black and silver to match my truck or camo havent decided yet, road armour the entire trailer and recarpet the boards, possibly new wheels and rims, add a trolling motor, fishfinder and possibly a micro anchor powerpole. hope it basicly turns out to be like a small bass boat set up.

Good luck on your build! Should be a good looking boat when you are finished.

stripped my trailer down today and i will be painting it sunday. i will post pics of the trailer it when finished. :D

Latest posts