My New Coach Gun

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kibby

Reaction score
Just wanted to post a pic of my latest prize, a Stevens 311A side-by-side 12-gauge. I did a full-on resto/recon/transformation to it, and you can follow the progress here:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_1/367549_Project__Bobbing_a_Side_by_Side____Complete_and_Tested___.html

bobbed12.jpg

I had this gun in the safe for about 3 years before I got the chance to rebuild it. I'm always looking for a new gun project. Sometimes, as I am going through the used racks at my local gunshop, I'll pick something up with the sole intent of a rebuild. This one was waiting in the wings for a a while. I think my next project (after I am done with my boat) will be an Ithaca M37, which I will parkerize this time.

Very nice!

Buddy has a 311. I think I'll forward this link to him :mrgreen:

He is going to see what the inside of the receiver looked like and freak.. From the outside they were in identical in condition.

sixgun86 said:
He is going to see what the inside of the receiver looked like and freak.

Indeed. I've done H&Rs, and NEF shotguns and they weren't this bad.

You did a beautiful and very professional job.

I hunt pheasants, so I have a different take on sxs preservation, but you have my congratulations on
such excellent and detailed work.

:)

Latest posts