My new project Update New Pics Finally Completed Yippie !!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW.
Nice, my dad's truck is the same color. He would probably paint his boat to match if I showed him your setup.

Very pro job.

Hey man, I see that you're from GA, where abouts in GA? Myself live in Hampton, GA about 6 blocks from Atlanta Motor Speedway. I have the exact same boat as yours & I have been beating my head against the wall trying to come up with a floor plan for mine. After seeing yours, I have a rough draft on how I want it. The problem is, Im not a very good carpenter :LOL2: Any suggestions? You did an awsome job with yours, I like it.

I'm very impressed! One of the more amazing transformations I've seen on here. I see it has taken a while for you to finish. Don't feel bad, I've had mine a year and a half and I still haven't got the outside completed. It's getting close though. At least It should float later this week or next. Anyhow, the boat looks great. I just wonder how stable it is going to be with the high deck. Let us know once you've tried it out. Congrats on the hard work paying off.

Latest posts