new taurus polymer JUDGE

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingBuds

Reaction score
Sites Description:

Check out the revolutionary new Public Defender Polymer. This scaled-down model of everyone’s favorite combo gun, the Taurus Judge, still gives you the ability to fire your choice of ammunition—now in a size that fits in most pockets—also in a lighter, polymer body frame with new updates for improved handling and accuracy. Truly amazing! Just like its big brother, this little gun delivers amazing versatility and devastating firepower for self-protection.
4510PLY-B2_3.jpg

Has anyone held one yet? I don't know if I would like the polymer style but I digress :lol:

Site Specs:

Model: 4510PLY-B2 Finish: Blue Status: Coming Soon
Caliber: .410 GA /.45 LC Grips: Ribber
Capacity: 5 Weight: 27.0 oz.
Barrel Length: 2.5" Action: DA/SA
Length: 7.65" MSRP: $570.00

It could have a little kick to it.
Nice gun though.
Would be glad to have it in the moment.

I have a polished original version and love it! I considered getting the public defender instead but I didn't like how short the grip was... the last third of my hand had nothing to hold on to and with that kind of recoil I wanna have a good grip!

I do not beleive in guns and I would never own one...

But if I did it would look something like this....

Attachments

• Loddies 001.jpg
    Loddies 001.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,368
lswoody said:
That's a cool looking gun fb!!!!!! What are they gonna run when they are available?????

around $550 but the thing is, the gun shop said they was suppose to had them last year so he's not holding his breath :lol:

Latest posts